Bikini Waxing at Unity Beauty
A hair-free female has long been considered desirable and hair removal has been carried out for thousands of years. The Brazilian is named after the women of the country, with the tiny costumes worn for carnivals and on the famous beaches making a more extreme of bikini waxing a necessity.
Advantages of bikini waxing:
- Increased sensation
- Better hygiene
- More attractive appearance
- Ideal for G-string underwear and swimwear
- Increased sensuality
- Bikini Tidy
- The area is cleansed and warm wax is applied, followed by hair removal. A calming Australian Body care tea tree lotion is applied to soothe the skin.
- This forms a vertical strip of hair approximately 2 fingers in width (known as the "landing strip"). The area is cleansed, warm cream wax applied then hair removed. Hair is removed from the surrounding area if required. As a personal option, hair may also be removed from the buttocks. Then Australian Body Care Tea Tree Lotion is applied to soothe the area.
- This forms a pencil-thin line and is hair free underneath. The area is cleansed, warm wax applied then hair removed. Then Australian Body Care Tea Tree Lotion is applied to soothe the area.
- Go Bare! Totally hair free. The area is cleansed, warm wax applied then hair removed. Then Australian Body Care Tea Tree Lotion is applied to soothe the area.
If you would like more details please call or email the salon, we will be happy to help.